Musings on the Art of Writing

As a child, I discovered fantastic worlds created in books. When I began writing about the worlds of my own imagination, I realized how hard authors work to set their characters free to live for our enjoyment. This blog will explore that weird and wonderful process.


Friday, October 3, 2014

What Can We Do At The Zoo?

I guess my last post was really a penultimate posting.  I had thought I was done with my published material but, after struggling valiantly to get the CreateSpace software to work, I finally finished a picture book using photos I'd take in three different zoos.  My grandson, Miles, requested a book he could read and this is what came into my mind.  He and his brother, Elijah, appear in some of the photos.





Sometimes going to the zoo to see animals is boring.  Are there any other things you can do at the zoo?  You can feed giraffes, see meerkats guarding their homes, watch a porcupine tough his toes, and eat ice cream.

Should you wish to own a copy, you can order it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment